Innotox by Medytox is a revolutionary Botulinum toxin that is not known for leading to any severe or lasting side effects. It is used for the non-invasive correction of facial wrinkles in the perioral area, on the forehead, and around the eyes. Thanks to the unique properties of this liquid Botox-like injection, patients can now enjoy the results of their treatment for about 8 months.
Innotox is the world’s first liquid injectable form of Botulinum Toxin Type A, approved by KFDA in South Korea, 2013. Innotox is provided as a ready to use sterile liquid with 4U/0.1ml concentration. Therefore, no risk of contamination or inaccurate dosing due to human errors during reconstitution exists. Innotox ultimately enhances treatment safety and efficacy. Professionals no longer need to mix botox with saline anymore by using Innotox. Furthermore, its storage and reuse are more convenient, and Innotox has long stability with an expiration of 36 months under 2 to 8-degree storage conditions.
1) Structure of the drug – Innotox is available in a new liquid phase, so it does not require dilution. One bottle contains a ready-made product solution for 25, 50 or 100 units.
2) Composition – the improved formula of the drug does not contain: proteins, albumin, and gelatin, compared with other similar drugs.
3) Temperature condition – insensitive to temperature changes, unlike solid-phase preparations.
4) Diffusion – has the smallest diffusion among all Botulinum toxins currently known.
5) Effect – during the course of procedures, the effect lasts up to 10 months, in contrast to other Botulinum toxins, in which the effect lasts up to 4 months.