Medison Accuvix V20 Prestige 4D Live color doppler
19 inch High-resolution flat monitor
– 360 articulated monitor arm
V20 prestige(4D Live)
You can choose your required probes and options.
3D MXI™, The Future of Volume Imaging
3D MXI™ is the innovative, cutting-edge volume image processing technology at the heart of the Accuvix V20. Comprising a comprehensive suite of imaging tools – including Multi Volume Slice™, Mirror View™, Multi-OVIX™, and 3D OH™ – 3D MXI™ lets you view, examine and diagnose volume data with supreme ease, speed and accuracy.
– Dynamic MR™ / Dynamic MR Plus™ is designed to enrich gray-scale resolution, as it enhances detection and contrast resolution while also decreasing speckle echoes. This is particularly useful when evaluating superficial structures, including thyroid, vessels, pelvic and abdominal anatomy.
– Auto IMT™
Auto IMT™ speeds up IMT measurement of the Common Carotid Artery for early diagnosis of increased risk of stroke and heart attack.
– Panoramic Imaging
Panoramic Imaging allows you to examine extended scans as a single image by automatically displaying an extended field-of view. Panoramic Imaging also supports angular scanning from convex and linear probe data acquisition.
HD Volume Imaging™(HDVI™) gives outstanding image quality and naturally clearer contrast, with excellent tissue differentiation, edge depiction and speckle reduction, allowing consistent diagnoses with great confidence. It shows clearer images of subtle lesions, using multi slice image as well as C-plane.
ElastoScan™ translates stiff & soft tissue information into gray scale image. This technology defines the alteration of the stiffness in tissue state more accurately, making it easier for the user to utilize the information in the image.
Optimized Clinical Workflow
Premium Design Features
– 19-inch High-resolution, a flat screen monitor
– 360° articulated monitor arm
– Ergonomic control panel
– Backlit keyboard
– Low fan noise/ Low Heat
Optimal Workflow and Post- Analysis Tools
– Fully customizable userkeys
– Re-assign measurement touch screen button
– Post Analysis functions